Banking & Finance
- ELG represented a metal services and framing products company in the simultaneous closing of a complex recapitalization and $10.0 million in senior secured credit facilities.
- ELG represented a middle market web retailer in the closing of a $16.5 million revolving line of credit facility and a $2.0 million term loan.
- ELG represented a local bank participating as a co-lender in a $60.0 million senior secured syndicated credit facility to a leading global developer and manufacturer of highly-engineered, precision surface finishing equipment.
- ELG represented a regional bank in closing loans totaling $4.0 million to a group of Midwest nephrologists to fund their acquisition of a minority interest in certain dialysis centers and their working capital needs.
- ELG represented a large state-chartered credit union in review and analysis of ISDA-form swap agreements.
- ELG represented an owner of commercial real estate located in Northbrook, Illinois in connection with two term loans totaling $3.6 million, secured by a first priority mortgage and assignment of leases and rents on the property.
- ELG represented a multi-family housing developer in connection with a $25.4 million commercial mortgage refinance of an apartment complex located in northeastern Texas.
- ELG represented a factoring company with respect to a workout of the company’s $7.0 million revolving credit facility with a local bank.
- ELG represented a large regional bank in connection with Sharia-compliant financing for various companies located in Chicago engaged in meat processing and food distribution.
- ELG represented a health, fitness, and dining club in connection with a $60 million syndicated term loan (refinance), secured by a first priority mortgage and assignment of leases and rents, and a $2.0 million revolving line of credit for general corporate purposes, secured by a blanket lien on all assets.
- ELG represented a bank & trust company in connection with a $6.4 million term loan to an Illinois limited liability company, secured by a first priority mortgage and assignment of leases and rents on commercial real estate located in downtown Chicago.