Mergers & Acquisitions
- In September 2015, a team of Enterprise Law Group ("ELG") attorneys, including Serge Biberman, Steve Sims, Sam Pappas and Brett Scheive, simultaneously closed the following three transactions for an ELG client: (i) investment of $2.3 million of subordinated debt into ELG's client; (ii) acquisition by ELG's client of a majority interest in a web-based seller of camping equipment and other outdoor gear, with aggregate consideration of approximately $8.0 million; and (iii) amendment of the client's existing revolver with its senior lender, providing up to $14.0 million of credit availability.
- Enterprise Law Group, LLP (“ELG”) represented a leading eBusiness company in an organizational restructuring and a $10.0 million venture capital co-investment by private equity funds. These transactions closed in September 2014.
- In August 2013, ELG represented the acquirer of a controlling interest in a Texas-based toll processor of steel coils.
- ELG represented the owner of a bank drive-up cleaning services company in the sale of the assets of the business to a vendor. This deal closed in May 2013.
- ELG represented a healthcare concern in the sale of a medical products subsidiary in San Antonio, Texas for approximately $3.0 million to a Korean company. This deal closed in March 2010.
- In 2010, ELG handled the sale of the assets of an audiovisual technology software distribution business.
- ELG represented the acquirer of a medical distribution company in Mexico for approximately $4.0 million. This deal closed in February 2009.
- ELG provided representation in the acquisition of 100% of the shares of a privately-held software company, offering operating solutions to colleges and universities. This deal was closed in November 2007.
- ELG was listed in the league tables of the Merger Market (NY), for its representation of Omron Management Center of America, Inc., in connection with its agreement to acquire the Safety Products Group of Scientific Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ: "STIZ") for over $100 million. This deal was closed in September 2006.
- ELG represented the shareholders of one of the largest independent U.S. distributors of refined fuels to commercial and industrial users in the sale of their business for approximately $27.0 million. This deal closed in January 2006.